All applicants must have:
- A Bachelor’s degree (or be near completion)
- A good English proficiency (both speaking and writing)
- At least 2 years of professional experience
- MBA Application Form (Print it, sign it and scan it)
- Curriculum Vitae/Resume
- Motivation letter: Indicating why you wish to enroll, your expectations and your professional objectives (no more than 200 words)
- University transcripts
- Copy of your Passport/ID
- IELTS, TOEFL or similar certificate of proficiency in English (not compulsory)
- Application fee payment receipt of €50 (non-refundable)
Submit your application
In order to apply for our MBA, we kindly invite you to complete the application form below. The Academic Committee will evaluate your application and we will get back to you with the outcome as soon as possible.
The Rome Business School Admission Office will assess your application and will contact you if any additional documents are required. Complete applications are then considered by the Academic Selection Committee.
All candidates selected by the academic selection committee must interview with a member of the faculty, either in person or online via Skype/Webex.
We will notify you informally by email of your application result, and you will receive either an official offer notification with information on any outstanding conditions to complete, or an official rejection notification within one week.
— Bank Transfer should be made payable to:
BANK ACCOUNT HOLDER: Rome Business School
BIC SWIFT CODE: UNCRITM178L
BANK ACCOUNT NUMBER: 102125005
BANK NAME: UNICREDIT
BANK ADDRESS: Piazza Gimma, 14 – 00199 Roma, Italia
If you prefer, you can also make your payment by credit card or PayPal. Should this be the case, please let us know, so that we can send you an electronic invoice.
*Please indicate your name and the name of the chosen programme in the subject of the bank transfer
Want more information?
Or email us at email@example.com