Application form – Master in Arts and Culture Management
In order to apply for our Master’s Degree in Arts and Culture Management, we kindly invite you to complete the application form below, which does not involve any commitment on your part. The Academic Committee will evaluate your application and we will get back to you with the outcome as soon as possible. Starting date: October 2018
All applicants must have:
- A Bachelor’s degree (or be near completion)
- A good English proficiency (both speaking and writing)
In order to ensure a top quality training course, attendance is limited to a maximum of 15 participants.
This course may be attended in the following formulas:
- on campus, at the Rome Business School Rome headquarters.
- distance learning, through a cutting edge e-learning platform with live lectures and a great teacher-student interaction.
The participation fees for the Master’s Degree in Arts and Culture Management are:
- Full-time (on-campus) € 12.000
- Part-time (online) € 6.500.
The attendance fee may be paid off in installments with no further interests.