Business in Europe
Business in Europe is the Rome Business School’s didactic and networking program, dedicated to international management students and entrepreneurs, interested in developing their managerial competences and knowledge in the European business environment, and in establishing business relations with Italian and European entrepreneurs.
Students both in undergraduate and undergraduate and postgraduate level, who are interested in hearing about the European business environment. Entrepreneurs interested in developing their business in Europe
On successful completion of the course, participants will be able to:
- Understand and appraise the main characteristics of the European market, both from an economic an institutional perspective
- Identify business trends and opportunities in Europe
- Develop a strategic approach for doing business in Europe
- Learn about project management techniques and European experiences
- Identify the best risk management methods and experiences in Europe.
Topics to be covered
- The European market: characteristics and trends
- Entrepreneurship in Europe: challenges and opportunities
- Starting Business in Italy
- Project management
- Risk management
In order to increase the knowledge of the Italian/European market and business environment, participants will be given the opportunity to meet:
- Business Associations
The program includes several other cultural and social activities:
- Rome guided tour
- Visits to Museums
Attendees can also count on the following services:
- Transportation: Transportation from and to the airport or railway station on arrival and departure.
- Tutoring: Students can always count on the assistance of professional tutors
- Learning Materials: Students will be provided with a wide variety of useful slide presentations, case studies, articles, videos and internet links.
- Assistance for VISA procedures: When needed for visa procedures, students will be sent an official invitation letter and will be given all the necessary bureaucratic support.
Individual Tuition Fee includes:
- Accommodation In Rome’s central area, in double or triple rooms with private bathrooms. It includes breakfast, internet wi-fi, cleaning
- Visits to Italian companies and business associations
- Cultural visits
- Didactic materials
- Assistance for visa procedures
- Transportation from and to the airport or railway station
How to apply
To register you have to:
1) fill in the REGISTRATION FORM;
2) complete the payment via bank transfer, with your details and the title of the course; payments must be made to: Rome Business School — IBAN: IT15W0200805219000102125005 — BIC SWIFT CODE: UNCRITM178L — Bank account number: 102125005 — Bank name: UNICREDIT
3) send both the form and the bank transfer receipt via fax to +39 (0)6 96708812 or via email to email@example.com