Certificate in European Business (CEB)
The Certificate in European Business (CEB) is the Rome Business School’s course aimed at students, managers and entrepreneurs interested in learning about the characteristics of the Italian and European markets, and in taking advantage of valuable networking opportunities, useful for their professional and personal development.
University and post-graduate students, managers and entrepreneurs from all over the world.
On successful completion of the course, participants will be able to:
- Understand and appraise the main characteristics of the European market, both from an economic an institutional perspective
- Identify business trends and opportunities in Europe
- Develop a strategic marketing approach for doing business in Europe
- Assess the innovation dynamics of European markets
- Identify entrepreneurial behaviours, communication styles and approaches to human resources management in Europe
- Apply self marketing models to improve their entrepreneurial ability
- The European market: characteristics and trends
- Entrepreneurial innovation: European experiences
- Entrepreneurship in Europe: challenges and opportunities
- The European Union: the institutional and political context
- Marketing in Europe: strategic and operational approaches
- Entrepreneurial behaviours in Europe
- Business Communication: European styles and cross-cultural issues
- Human Recources and Diversity Management in Europe: practice communalities
The Certificate in European Business includes networking meetings with companies, business associations and institutions.
In addition to the educational programme and the meetings, participants in the Certificate in European Business will benefit from a busy social programme, with visits and cultural initiatives on the magnificent backdrop of the Eternal City, Rome.
How to apply
To register you have to:
1) fill in the REGISTRATION FORM;
2) complete the payment via bank transfer, with your details and the title of the course; payments must be made to: Rome Business School — IBAN: IT15W0200805219000102125005 — BIC SWIFT CODE: UNCRITM178L — Bank account number: 102125005 — Bank name: UNICREDIT
3) send both the form and the bank transfer receipt via fax to +39 (0)6 96708812 or via email to firstname.lastname@example.org