FAMILY BUSINESS SEMINAR SERIES
FAMILY BUSINESS SEMINAR SERIES – DECEMBER 2018 EDITION
The Founding President of Rome Business School Antonio Ragusa, in partnership with CVL – Centre for Values in Leadership, is pleased to formally invite you to the upcoming seminar series on Family Business Education, where he will demonstrate state-of-the-art technology to deliver his welcoming speech.
This seminar is designed for founders and top executives of Family-Owned Businesses in Nigeria as an avenue for recognizing the importance of family-owned businesses in the development of national economies.
The theme of the December edition is: DISCOVERING THE ITALIAN FAMILY BUSINESS CULTURE AS A SUSTAINABLE BUSINESS MODEL.
Date: Wednesday, December 5, 2018
Venue: 6, Balarabe Musa Crescent, VI, Lagos.
Time: 4:30 pm – 8:00 pm
Chief Guest of Honor: Dr. Maurizio Busanelli, Consular General of Italy, Lagos
1. Prof Antonio Ragusa – Founding President, Rome Business School, Italy
2. Prof Pat Utomi – Founder/CEO, CVL (Centre for Values in Leadership)
3. Yinka Fisher – Lagos State Coordinator Small and Medium Enterprises Development Agency of Nigeria
4. Dr. Romano Piscioti – Director, IVECO Nigeria Motor Parts Industry/ITALMOTOR
Special Guests of Honour:
1. Prof. (Mrs) Gloria Elemo – Director General FIIRO
2. Dr. Dikko Umaru Radda – Director General SMEDAN
Case Study Discussions:
1. La Pizza – La Pizza is an Italian Deli Transported to Lagos
2. Another Italian family Business residing in Nigeria
Mrs. Ndifreke Okwuegbunam – Head programs, Aspire coronation Trust Foundation
Inorder to reserve your seat for the seminar, send an email to email@example.com with the following details. We’ll get back to you by email, make sure you include the right email address.
- Phone Number