High level Specialization in Marketing
The ideal marketing course to specialize in this subject. Even in distance learning.
The Rome Business School’s High level Specialization in Marketing is a study course aimed all those who wish to start a career in marketing or improve their competency in the subject. This specialization offers you the chance of acquiring a high level of knowledge on the key aspects of marketing, with a clear orientation towards the job market and business. No previous marketing knowledge or experience are necessary.
This qualification is aimed at those who are new to the world of marketing or have a limited professional experience in it.
The typical profiles of people who are interested in this specialization in marketing include, for example:
- undergraduates and graduates with no previous experience in marketing
- graduates with basic study and/or professional experience in marketing
- junior marketing professional
- professionals who operate in fields other than marketing and wish to develop a wider knowledge and understanding of marketing or to start working in marketing
- entrepreneurs who wish to undergo a well structured training in marketing
By attending Rome Business School’s High level Specialization in Marketing, you will acquire an in-depth and up to date knowledge of the key aspects of marketing.
- Introduction to marketing
- Marketing strategy
- Marketing research and information system
- Consumer purchasing behaviours
- Segmentation, targeting, differentiation and positioning
- Product, service and brand strategy
- Pricing strategies
- Marketing channels
- Integrated marketing communication
In line with the Rome Business School’s general approach and the best international standards, the course is designed with the aim of providing excellent training with an emphasis to its concrete application in the job, professional and company markets.
Therefore, the course involves both mainly one way teaching phases – to accurately transfer the reference conceptual models – and practical application sessions aimed at developing your operational and management capabilities.
Your progress in the subjects taught will be tested and consolidated through exercises related to actual managerial cases.
This course can be attended in three ways:
- On campus
- Distance learning with live online lessons, via a cutting-edge web platform
- Distance learning with tutoring
- In house, i.e. at your workplace
Whichever way you choose to take the course, you will receive:
At the end of the course, you will be presented with a named certificate of the High Specialization course.
HIGH QUALITY LECTURES
Our teachers are renowned trainers and managers who come from a multitude of operational and professional environments. They are therefore able to bring a wealth of up to date experience and competency.
All participants in this course will be provided with a wealth of documentation, including slide presentations, case studies and exercises.
If you wish, participation in this course will entitle you to:
- Having your CV inserted in the Rome Business School database and distributed to companies, organizations and head hunters of the Rome Business School’s international network;
- The review and editing of your CV;
- Support in managing your job interviews.
REGISTRATION IN THE ROME BUSINESS SCHOOL ALUMNI ASSOCIATION
Participation in the course entitles you to be enrolled in the Rome Business School Alumni Association, the international network through which students of the Rome Business School can share ideas, experiences and projects.
Course duration and dates
How to apply
To register you have to:
1) fill in the REGISTRATION FORM and send it to fax +39 (0)6 96708812 or via Email to email@example.com
2) complete the payment via bank transfer, with your details and the title of the course; payments must be made to: Rome Business School — IBAN: IT15W0200805219000102125005 — BIC SWIFT CODE: UNCRITM178L — Bank account number: 102125005 — Bank name: UNICREDIT
3) send both the form and the bank transfer receipt via fax to +39 (0)6 96708812 or via email to firstname.lastname@example.org