High Specialization in Digital Marketing
Modern-day digital marketers are expected to be up to speed quickly and rather than spending a lot of dollars and commit years of life to get a degree in each digital marketing discipline, you need a vehicle to take your day to day marketing skills to make yourself relevant in a changing market. You need a way to close the skills gap for digital marketing.
How to keep your digital marketing skills on the cutting edge?
Come to Rome Business School where we are conducting a half day course for 20 weeks over 60 hours of face to face teaching, with other online materials, checklists, etc to help you learn further. The course is extremely practical because one of the main outcomes of the course is to build an online webpage and set up a digital marketing campaign.
The lessons will be conducted by real life experts who work in the industry and make a monetary difference to the bottom line for companies they work for.
The course is suited to who all those professionals, students and entrepreneurs who need to acquire and consolidate their operative and managerial skills in this ever growing specific area of marketing; with references to real cases and practices of excellence on international scale.
On completion of the course, the attendees will be able to:
- Understand the role and usage of the internet in the company marketing mix
- Evaluate possible e-business models, performance metrics and the role of strategic planning
- Analyse their reference audience: e-customer profile and behaviour
- Delineate e-marketing strategies: segmentation, targeting, positioning and differentiation
- Have a systemic and integrated vision of the web marketing and communication tools
- Understand the role and possible usage of social media and Search Engine Optimisation techniques within marketing strategies
- Plan and implement an operational e-marketing route
Course Contents are as seen below:
- From business strategy to digital marketing
- Online marketing basics
- Setting up a website: principles
- Setting up a website: content management systems
- Website concept, structure and design
- Website content management, and writing for web
- Search engine marketing: SEO
- Introducing social media, choosing channels
- Social media: strategy
- Social media: content and planning
- Social media: connecting channels to your website
- Design and graphics for web
- Search engine marketing: search advertising
- Email marketing
- Marketing planning
- Other online marketing channels
In line with the Rome Business School’s general approach and the best international standards, the course is designed with the aim of providing excellence training with an emphasis on concrete applications in the job, professional and corporate markets
Therefore, the course involves both mainly one way teaching phases – to accurately transfer the reference conceptual models – and practical application sessions aimed at developing operational and management capabilities.
Progress in the subjects taught will be tested and consolidated through exercises related to actual managerial cases.
The course is available in the following formulas:
- On campus, at our sites
- Through distance learning, by means of a cutting edge e-learning platform with live lectures and intensive teacher-student interaction.
- In-house, i.e. at the headquarters of the applying organisation.
The course is available in English.
€ 1,800.00 + VAT. (if applicable)
Structure and Duration
On campus: on Saturdays for 6 months
Distance learning: on Saturdays for 6 months
All Rome Business School professors are highly selected and internationally renowned trainers who come from a multitude of operational and professional environments and are still working in industry day to day. They are therefore able to provide a wealth of up to date experiences and competencies.
Besides the professor, the participant will be assisted by a specialised Rome Business School tutor, who will ensure the best progress of the training sessions.
Participants will be issued with a wealth of documentation, including:
- lecture notes,
- case studies,
- useful links;
At the end of the course, the official Rome Business School certificate will be awarded.
REGISTRATION IN THE ROME BUSINESS SCHOOL ALUMNI ASSOCIATION
Participation in the course entitles to be enrolled in the Rome Business School Alumni Association, the international Rome Business School network through which students can share ideas, experiences and projects and take advantage of exclusive training-cultural opportunities.
The Rome Business School’s teachers and experts remain available for students for any further explanation, clarification and assistance beyond course conclusion.
Once the attendance formula has been chosen, to register it is sufficient to:
1. fill in the REGISTRATION FORM attached to this leaflet, which can also be downloaded from: http://romebusinessschool.it/DOCS/REGISTRATIONFORM.pdf
2. complete the payment via bank transfer, with your details and the title of the course; payments must be made to: Rome Business School, IBAN: IT15W0200805219000102125005 – c/o Unicredit, Ag. 01748 – Roma
3. send both the form and the bank transfer receipt to: email@example.com
Rome Business School
Via Degli degli Scialoja 18 – Rome – Italy
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Tel.: +39 06 64783633
- Fax: +39 06 96708812
- Website: www.RomeBusinessSchool.it
- Facebook: www.facebook.com\RomeBusinessSchool