Management and Marketing in Europe
Management and Marketing in Europe is the Rome Business School’s didactic and networking program, dedicated to international management students and entrepreneurs, interested in learning about the latest European trends in management and marketing, and in establishing business relations with Italian and European entrepreneurs.
Students Management both in undergraduate and undergraduate and postgraduate level, who are interested in learning about the European business environment. Entrepreneurs interested in developing their business in Europe.
On successful completion of the course, participants will be able to:
- Learn about the most successful examples of innovative companies ad businesses in Europe
- Develop a strategic and operational approach for doing business in Europe and Italy
- Understand and appraise the new trends in human resources management in Europe
- Identify the current approaches to marketing in Europe and the most advanced techniques
- Structure a brand management strategy for a successful business development.
Topics to be covered
- Innovation Management
- Starting a business in Italy
- Managing people in Europe: experiences and trends
- Marketing in Europe: strategic and operational approaches
- Brand Strategies
In order to increase the knowledge of the Italian/European market and business environment, participants will be given the opportunity to meet:
- Business Associations
The program includes several other cultural and social activities:
- Rome guided tour
- Visits to Museums
- Transportation: Transportation from and to the airport or railway station on arrival and departure.
- Tutoring: Students can always count on the assistance of professional tutors
- Learning Materials: Students will be provided with a wide variety of useful slide presentations, case studies, articles, videos and internet links.
- Assistance for VISA procedures: When needed for visa procedures, students will be sent an official invitation letter and will be given all the necessary bureaucratic support.
Individual Tution Fee
- Accommodation In Rome’s central area, in double or triple rooms with private bathrooms. It includes breakfast, internet wi-fi, cleaning
- Visits to Italian companies and business associations
- Cultural visits
- Didactic materials
- Assistance for visa procedures
- Transportation from and to the airport or railway station
How to apply
To register you have to:
1) fill in the REGISTRATION FORM;
2) complete the payment via bank transfer, with your details and the title of the course; payments must be made to: Rome Business School — IBAN: IT15W0200805219000102125005 — BIC SWIFT CODE: UNCRITM178L — Bank account number: 102125005 — Bank name: UNICREDIT
3) send both the form and the bank transfer receipt via fax to +39 (0)6 96708812 or via email to email@example.com