Master in Arts and Culture Management
October 2017 Intake | October 2017 – October 2018
Training of excellence, paid internships, career service, international networking and many others benefits for your professional and personal development. Teaching formulas for every demand.
The Rome Business School’s Master’s Degree in Arts and Culture Management is an exclusive programme designed for motivated international participants aiming at getting world-class competencies and at developing a successful global career in the fields of arts and culture.
Attendees will receive advanced managerial expertise, anchored in the international context, thus becoming ready to excel as modern cultural managers and innovative leaders in the field of the creative industries. This programme’s quality teaching, its international internship opportunities and its career and networking services all contribute to make this Master’s Degree the perfect fit for anyone who is looking to rise to the top in the world of arts and culture management.
The Master’s Degree in Arts and Culture Management is designed both for those who are seeking their first exposure to the world of arts, culture, media and entertainment management, and for those who are already working in these environments, but intend to expand and update their knowledge.
Participants are typically:
- Graduates interested in leading and managing creative organizations operating in the performing arts (theater, dance), heritage sector (museums, historic sites), and communication and entertainment (film, music, publishing, radio and television) industries;
- Marketing and communication professionals who want to improve their knowledge in the arts and culture environment;
- Managers working in a variety of professional environments who want to improve their skills in the creative industries;
- Entrepreneurs who want to either start an activity related to the arts and culture or to increase their knowledge and to improve the results of their existing organizations.
Structure (12 months)
The Rome Business School’s Master’s Degree in Arts and Culture Management, available either on-campus or through distance learning, in is structured in:
- 6 months of Lectures + Additional Activities
- 6 months of project work
- International paid internship opportunities