Master in Food and Beverage Management
October 2018 – October 2019
The Rome Business School’s Master in Food and Beverage Management is the ideal academic course for professionals seeking a world-class degree programme in these disciplines, leading to a successful global career in the Food & Wine industry.
With the Rome Business School’s international perspective, the programme offers a unique learning experience and a global professional exposure, enabling participants to study in one of the best cities of the world or online. The programme’s quality teaching and networking services all contribute to make it the perfect fit for anyone who is looking to rise to the top in the world of food and beverage industry.
In particular, on completing the programme, participants will be able to:
- Identify and develop effective managerial strategies for food & beverage industry companies
- Develop a business plan for food & beverage industry companies
- Utilise the most advanced marketing techniques to promote food & beverage industry companies and products
- Apply planning, financial management, and management control principles to the food & beverage industry
- Understand and utilise project management techniques
- Understand and apply process and supply techniques to the food & beverage context
- Master the use of new technologies within food & beverage industry companies
- Understand the food & beverage industry start-up ecosystem
The Master in Food and Beverage Management is a course of excellence designed for young persons who wish to start a career in the Food & Wine industry, and to professionals in the food & beverage production chain and restauration industries —or in other sectors closely linked to them—who aspire to set out on a path to grow within their organisation, to start up an enterprise in an opportunity rich but ever more complex context, and/or to complete their training path by obtaining a certification specifically conceived for the food and beverage industry.
On completion of this training course, the attendees will be able to work, among other profiles, as:
- Consultants for the creation of start-ups within the restauration industry
- Consultants for corporate repositioning
- Food & Wine Managers
- Banqueting Managers
- Hotel chain Retail & Sales Managers
- Public Relations Managers
Structure (12 months)
The Rome Business School’s Master’s Degree in Food and Beverage Management is structured in:
- 6 months of lectures (twice a week)
- 6 months of international internship opportunities and project work
- Company visits
- Personalized career services
- Cultural programme
- Seminars and events
The Master in Food and Beverage Management may be attended in the following formulas:
- On Campus, at the Rome Business School Rome headquarters.
- Online (Distance Learning), through a cutting edge e-learning platform with live lectures and a great teacher-student interaction.
All applicants must have:
- A Bachelor’s degree (or be near completion)
- A good English proficiency (both speaking and writing)
In order to ensure a top quality training course, attendance is limited to a maximum of 20 participants.
The participation fee for the Master in Food and Beverage Management is € 6.500,00 and includes:
HIGH QUALITY LECTURES
The Rome Business School’s teachers are always highly selected international level trainers and managers from a plethora of operational and professional backgrounds; The quality of training is recognized by the ISO 9001:2008 Certification obtained by the Rome Business School.
For both the on-campus and distance-learning formulas, attendees can always count on the assistance of a tutor for any clarification they may require and for the execution of the tests and exercises planned for each subject.
Attendees will be issued with a wealth of documentation, including slides, notes, study cases, articles, videos and useful links.
Participation in this course also entitles attendees to: having their CV inserted in the Rome Business School’s database and distributed to companies, organizations and head hunters of the Rome Business School’s international network; a free review of their CVs; support in managing their job interviews; networking meetings with managers, professionals and entrepreneurs on an international scale; a personalised monitoring and alerting service for the best job opportunities both in Italy and abroad.
ENROLMENT IN THE ROME BUSINESS SCHOOL’S ALUMNI ASSOCIATION
Attendance in the course entitles to be enrolled in the Rome Business School’s Alumni Association, the international network through which students of the Rome Business School can share ideas, experiences and projects.
Having successfully completed a project work and passed an exam, all students who will have regularly attended will be awarded the Rome Business School’s Master’s Degree in Food and Beverage Management.