Master Human Resources – How to apply
1. Email your application to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax it to +39 (0)6 96708812
This will include:
– Curriculum Vitae
– Motivational letter: indicating why you wish to enroll, your expectations and your professional objectives (no more than 200 words)
– University transcripts
– Copy of your Passport/ID
– IELTS, TOEFL or similar certificate of proficiency in English (not compulsory).
2. Application considered by Rome Business School
The Rome Business School Recruitment Team will assess your application and will contact you if any additional documents are required. Complete applications are then considered by the Academic Selection Committee.
3. Interview (either in person or online)
All candidates selected by the academic selection committee must interview with a member of the faculty, either in person or online via Skype/Webex.
4. Application result
We will notify you informally by email of your application result, and you will receive either an official offer notification with information on any outstanding conditions to complete, or an official rejection notification within one week.
The deadline for International Students: 45 before start, and for European students: 30 days before start. Admission decisions will be made on an ongoing basis as applications are received.