Master in Political Marketing
October 2018 – October 2019
Working in politics has never required as many professional competencies as in this historical period. Playing an active role in an electoral campaign or in the life of a party, but also writing about politics on a daily basis, are activities that, without specific training and without the mastery of the most up-to-date techniques, risk being unproductive.
In such a framework, the Master in Political Marketing has been designed to enable all those who wish to be or are already involved in these topics to acquire a store of operational knowledge and capabilities of excellence.
The Master in Political Marketing is aimed at providing the knowledge and abilities necessary to effectively and professionally manage the communication and marketing processes that support political campaigns and activities.
In particular, on completing the course, participants will be able to:
- structure precise operational plans and strategies for the promotion of a political candidate or group
- make the best use of social media and of the web for political-electoral marketing and communication ends
- learn about new visual and off-line means of communication for a winning placement in the political-electoral market
- enhance their public speaking capabilities also in terms of consultancy to others
- correctly set up and manage an electoral campaign
- know and understand the peculiarities of the different electoral systems
- utilising and designing political-electoral research and surveys
- identify and add value to different leadership styles
- know the best techniques for the organisation of a political event
- realising effective fundraising campaigns
- managing press office activities aimed at the promotion of political candidates or parties
- master the most evolved spin doctoring techniques
- acquire an overview of some of the best practices in the international context
The Master in Political Marketing is a course of excellence aimed at a maximum of 20 participants that wish to acquire competencies of excellence in the effective management of the communication and marketing processes linked to political activities and electoral campaigns.
Structure (12 months)
The Rome Business School’s Master’s Degree in Political Marketing is structured in:
- 6 months of Lectures + Additional Activities
- 6 months of project work
- Company visits
The Master in Political Marketing may be attended in the following formulas:
- on campus, at the Rome Business School Rome headquarters.
- distance learning, through a cutting edge e-learning platform with live lectures and a great teacher-student interaction.
All applicants must have:
- A Bachelor’s degree (or be near completion)
- A good English proficiency (both speaking and writing)
In order to ensure a top quality training course, attendance is limited to a maximum of 20 participants.
The participation fee for the Master in Political Marketing is € 4.500,00 and includes:
HIGH QUALITY LECTURES
The Rome Business School’s teachers are always highly selected international level trainers and managers from a plethora of operational and professional backgrounds; The quality of training is recognized by the ISO 9001:2008 Certification obtained by the Rome Business School.
For both the on-campus and distance-learning formulas, attendees can always count on the assistance of a tutor for any clarification they may require and for the execution of the tests and exercises planned for each subject.
Attendees will be issued with a wealth of documentation, including slides, notes, study cases, articles, videos and useful links.
Participation in this course also entitles attendees to: having their CV inserted in the Rome Business School’s database and distributed to companies, organizations and head hunters of the Rome Business School’s international network; a free review of their CVs; support in managing their job interviews; networking meetings with managers, professionals and entrepreneurs on an international scale; a personalised monitoring and alerting service for the best job opportunities both in Italy and abroad.
ENROLMENT IN THE ROME BUSINESS SCHOOL’S ALUMNI ASSOCIATION
Attendance in the course entitles to be enrolled in the Rome Business School’s Alumni Association, the international network through which students of the Rome Business School can share ideas, experiences and projects.
Having successfully completed a project work and passed an exam, all students who will have regularly attended will be awarded the Rome Business School’s Master’s Degree in Political Marketing.