Master in Marketing and Communications
March 2018 – March 2019
The Rome Business School’s Master in Marketing and Communications offers you a training of excellence, international internships, career service, global networking, 2 study tours in Paris and Barcelona and many others benefits for your professional and personal development. Various teaching formulas are available to suit every requirement; students from more than 140 countries of the world.
The Master in Marketing and Communications at the Rome Business School is an ideal choice for the professional looking for a world-class degree programme in these subjects, to start or consolidate a successful career in an international environment. The quality of the teaching, international internships and the career and networking services on offer all contribute to making this programme the perfect fit for those who seek to excel in the job market and in global business.
Modes of attendance
This Master course can be attended in English, either on campus or by distance learning, in one of the following modes of your choice:
- Full time (lectures throughout the week)
- Executive (lectures on Saturdays)
- Professional (lectures during the late afternoon/evening)
- In house (at company or organisation headquarters)
Structure (duration – 1 year)
- Six months of lectures
- Six months dedicated to international internships and project work
- Visits at international companies and organisations
- Two international Study tours, to Paris and Barcelona
- Integrative cultural programme
- Seminars and events
International Study Tours
The Rome Business School offers you the possibility to complete your studies in the heart of two of the most influencing cities in Europe and in the world, Paris and Barcelona.
This will give you the opportunity to learn further management models and gain experience in the world’s leading business cities, thus growing as a true international manager.