The Master’s Degree is designed for all those who are seeking their first exposure to the world of marketing and communications or for all those who are already working in this environment, but are seeking to expand their knowledge of their own field, all within a structured environment.
On completion of the training course, attendees will be able to:
- Expanding the knowledge and ability to apply the most cutting-edge marketing and business communication strategies.
- Recognizing individual market components and using this understanding for better marketing management.
- Learning how to launch and manage the most effective marketing strategies.
- Forming an effective integrated marketing plan.
- Understanding the process of defining and implementing streamlined communication strategies aligned with business objectives.
- Mastering the use of communication tools and channels.
- Applying marketing and communication knowledge to a variety of business contexts.
The Rome Business School employs a wide array of teaching methods:
- Case study analysis
- Assisted private studying
- Guest speakers
- Company tours
- Complementary cultural initiatives