Application form – Master in Political Marketing
In order to apply for our Master’s Degree in Political Marketing, we kindly invite you to complete the application form below, which does not involve any commitment on your part. The Academic Committee will evaluate your application and we will get back to you with the outcome as soon as possible. Starting date: October 2017
All applicants must have:
- A Bachelor’s degree (or be near completion)
- A good English proficiency (both speaking and writing)
In order to ensure a top quality training course, attendance is limited to a maximum of 15 participants.
This course may be attended in the following formulas:
- on campus, at the Rome Business School Rome headquarters.
- distance learning, through a cutting edge e-learning platform with live lectures and a great teacher-student interaction.
In order to ensure a top quality training course, attendance is limited to a maximum of 20 participants.
Selection is based upon:
- the evaluation of CV and
- on the results of technical-motivational interviews.
The participation fee for the Master in Political Marketing is € 4.500,00.
The attendance fee may be paid off in installments with no further interests.