Application deadline : Thursday, February 16, 2017
All applicants must have:
- A Bachelor’s degree (or be near completion)
- A good English proficiency (both speaking and writing)
In order to ensure a top quality training course, attendance is limited to a maximum of 15 participants.
This course may be attended in the following formulas:
- on campus, at the Rome Business School Rome headquarters.
- distance learning, through a cutting edge e-learning platform with live lectures and a great teacher-student interaction.
In order to ensure a top quality training course, attendance is limited to a maximum of 20 participants.
Selection is based upon:
- the evaluation of CV and
- on the results of technical-motivational interviews.
The participation fee for the Master’s Degree in Political Marketing is € 3.500,00.
The attendance fee may be paid off in installments with no further interests.