Within the overall company communication mix, advertising represents a lever with a potentially high strategic impact. Its correct use can, in effect, greatly contribute to generate an immediate return in terms of sales and profits. However, the advertising communication panorama is constantly evolving; new technologies, channels and techniques make it necessary to rethink the traditional approaches to advertising and to constantly update the training of sector operators. Specifically, the managerial focus on the advertising process needs to be accentuated to ensure careful planning, implementation and control.
The course is aimed at providing its attendees with an advanced knowledge and understanding of the advertising process in its entirety, of the advertising planning and of the measurement of its effectiveness. On completion of the course, you will therefore be able to:
- Understand the role and importance of advertising within a company’s marketing and communication mix context, in addition to the context of society as a whole;
- Acquire an awareness of the advertising industry and of the relationship between advertising, advertising agencies, other suppliers (e.g. research, production etc.) and media owners;
- Correctly define advertising objectives, strategies and budgets;
- Prepare a brief for the creative and media realisation;
- Select the appropriate methods to measure advertising effectiveness;
- Evaluate the constraints imposed on advertising activities by regulations and concerns of ethical and social responsibility.
The course is ideal for those who already have managerial and operational roles related to advertising and wish to update and integrate their knowledge, and for those who are new to this discipline and wish to swiftly acquire a well structured and modern training on the subject.
In line with the Rome Business School’s general approach and the best international standards, the course is designed with the aim of providing excellent training with an emphasis to its concrete application in the job, professional and company markets.
Therefore, the course involves both mainly one way teaching phases – to accurately transfer the reference conceptual models – and practical application sessions aimed at developing your operational and management capabilities.
Your progress in the subjects taught will be tested and consolidated through exercises related to actual managerial cases.
Modes of attendance
This course can be attended in three ways:
- On campus
- On line, via a cutting-edge web platform
- In house, i.e. at your workplace
Whichever way you choose to take the course, you will receive:
At the end of the course, you will be presented with a named participation certificate.
HIGH QUALITY LECTURES
Our teachers are renowned trainers and managers who come from a multitude of operational and professional environments. They are therefore able to bring a wealth of up to date experience and competency.
All participants in this course will be provided with a wealth of documentation, including slide presentations, case studies and exercises.
If you wish, participation in this course will entitle you to:
Having your CV inserted in the Rome Business School database and distributed to companies, organizations and head hunters of the Rome Business School’s international network;
The review and editing of your CV;
Support in managing your job interviews.
REGISTRATION IN THE ROME BUSINESS SCHOOL ALUMNI ASSOCIATION
Participation in the Master’s course entitles you to be enrolled in the Rome Business School Alumni Association, the international network through which students of the Rome Business School can share ideas, experiences and projects.
Course duration and dates
How to register
To register you have to:
- Fill in the REGISTRATION FORM and send it to fax +39 (0)6 96708812 or via Email to email@example.com
- Complete the payment via bank transfer, with your details and the title of the course; payments must be made to: Rome Business School — IBAN: IT15W0200805219000102125005 — BIC SWIFT CODE: UNCRITM178L — Bank account number: 102125005 — Bank name: UNICREDIT
- Send both the form and the bank transfer receipt via fax to +39 (0)6 96708812 or via email to firstname.lastname@example.org