Direct marketing enables direct communication with customers (current and potential) and to send targeted messages to each of them. This enables the achievement of targets of acquisition of new customers, retaining and development and to know where the budget is being spent more effectively.
With the advent and constant growth of new digital channels and tool, it is necessary to keep up to date and acquire state-of-the-art competencies to exploit the new opportunities to the max.
The course will enable you to acquire a good basic knowledge of direct marketing. You will learn about direct marketing tools and techniques that will help you to create successful campaigns, also through digital channels. You will learn how direct marketing fits into the whole marketing mix and how to set up and implement your direct marketing strategy.
The course illustrates how to use direct marketing to win over new customers, develop a relationship with existing ones and win back lost ones in order to create a profitable and sustainable activity. You will learn to set up and implement direct marketing campaigns and to manage them profitably. The course teaches principles, tools and models that can be immediately applied in the workplace to boost results.
Specifically, you will learn to:
- Understand the role of direct marketing within the whole marketing plan
- Plan, coordinate and implement direct marketing campaigns in a more structured fashion
- Identify your best existing customers and potential ones
- Get better results from the customer database
- Measure your campaign results
- Exploit your marketing budget to the max
- Create sustainable value for the customer
The course is ideal for those who are new to this discipline and for those who already operate in direct marketing in both B2B and B2C markets but have not yet taken a specific training course in direct marketing. Marketing managers, marketing executives, agency personnel and customer data managers will benefit greatly from this course.
In line with the Rome Business School’s general approach and the best international standards, the course is designed with the aim of providing excellent training with an emphasis to its concrete application in the job, professional and company markets.
Therefore, the course involves both mainly one way teaching phases – to accurately transfer the reference conceptual models – and practical application sessions aimed at developing your operational and management capabilities.
Your progress in the subjects taught will be tested and consolidated through exercises related to actual managerial cases.
Modes of attendance
This course can be attended in three ways:
- On campus
- On line, via a cutting-edge web platform
- In house, i.e. at your workplace
Whichever way you choose to take the course, you will receive:
At the end of the course, you will be presented with a named participation certificate.
HIGH QUALITY LECTURES
Our teachers are renowned trainers and managers who come from a multitude of operational and professional environments. They are therefore able to bring a wealth of up to date experience and competency.
All participants in this course will be provided with a wealth of documentation, including slide presentations, case studies and exercises.
If you wish, participation in this course will entitle you to:
Having your CV inserted in the Rome Business School database and distributed to companies, organizations and head hunters of the Rome Business School’s international network;
The review and editing of your CV;
Support in managing your job interviews.
REGISTRATION IN THE ROME BUSINESS SCHOOL ALUMNI ASSOCIATION
Participation in the Master’s course entitles you to be enrolled in the Rome Business School Alumni Association, the international network through which students of the Rome Business School can share ideas, experiences and projects.
Course duration and dates
How to register
To register you have to:
- Fill in the REGISTRATION FORM and send it to fax +39 (0)6 96708812 or via Email to email@example.com
- Complete the payment via bank transfer, with your details and the title of the course; payments must be made to: Rome Business School — IBAN: IT15W0200805219000102125005 — BIC SWIFT CODE: UNCRITM178L — Bank account number: 102125005 — Bank name: UNICREDIT
- Send both the form and the bank transfer receipt via fax to +39 (0)6 96708812 or via email to firstname.lastname@example.org