Sales promotion consists in an array of mainly short term incentivizing tools, designed to stimulate the purchase of products and services by consumers and companies.
Sales promotion includes techniques for consumer, trade, company and sales force promotion. It can represent a very effective marketing tool that, however, must, at the same time, be used with caution to avoid damaging the company’s image and brand.
In the development of sales promotion campaigns, a company must establish its objectives, select the tools, develop a programme, test it, implement it, control it and evaluate the results. The Rome Business School’s Sales Promotion course will provide you with a complete and up to date training in these topics.
The Rome Business School’s Sales Promotion course is aimed at providing you with a complete, modern and concrete basic knowledge of this important management context within the marketing communication mix. Specifically, on completion of the course, you will be able to:
- Understand and manage the tool set that modern companies use to incentivize sales in the short term;
- Prepare an agency brief on sales promotion;
- Set up a sales promotion plan;
- Implement and verify the effectiveness of a sales promotion plan.
Marketing and communication managers
In line with the Rome Business School’s general approach and the best international standards, the course is designed with the aim of providing excellent training with an emphasis to its concrete application in the job, professional and company markets.
Therefore, the course involves both mainly one way teaching phases – to accurately transfer the reference conceptual models – and practical application sessions aimed at developing your operational and management capabilities.
Your progress in the subjects taught will be tested and consolidated through exercises related to actual managerial cases.
Modes of attendance
This course can be attended in three ways:
- On campus
- On line, via a cutting-edge web platform
- In house, i.e. at your workplace
Whichever way you choose to take the course, you will receive:
At the end of the course, you will be presented with a named participation certificate.
HIGH QUALITY LECTURES
Our teachers are renowned trainers and managers who come from a multitude of operational and professional environments. They are therefore able to bring a wealth of up to date experience and competency.
All participants in this course will be provided with a wealth of documentation, including slide presentations, case studies and exercises.
If you wish, participation in this course will entitle you to:
Having your CV inserted in the Rome Business School database and distributed to companies, organizations and head hunters of the Rome Business School’s international network;
The review and editing of your CV;
Support in managing your job interviews.
REGISTRATION IN THE ROME BUSINESS SCHOOL ALUMNI ASSOCIATION
Participation in the Master’s course entitles you to be enrolled in the Rome Business School Alumni Association, the international network through which students of the Rome Business School can share ideas, experiences and projects.
Course duration and dates
How to register
To register you have to:
- Fill in the REGISTRATION FORM and send it to fax +39 (0)6 96708812 or via Email to email@example.com
- Complete the payment via bank transfer, with your details and the title of the course; payments must be made to: Rome Business School — IBAN: IT15W0200805219000102125005 — BIC SWIFT CODE: UNCRITM178L — Bank account number: 102125005 — Bank name: UNICREDIT
- Send both the form and the bank transfer receipt via fax to +39 (0)6 96708812 or via email to firstname.lastname@example.org