Today, the internet and other information technologies provide companies and professionals with new marketing and communication tools and therefore opportunities for the creation of value for their customers. The web is a constantly evolving place: institutional and commercial websites, consumer behaviour analysis and CRM process optimisation systems are now considered to be traditional tools. On the other hand, the Web 2.0 social media provide new platforms that are ideal to connect with today’s consumers: blogs, social networks (such as Facebook and LinkedIn) and online communities provide consumers with the possibility to be heard more loudly by organisations. Also, the upcoming Web 3.0 era promises new challenges and opportunities.
In an increasingly competitive global scenario, companies and professionals must therefore be able to effectively use these tools to improve their marketing and communication activities, their services and, in some cases, to reinvent their businesses. During this course, these subjects will be discussed with a participatory approach aimed at providing both the necessary conceptual analysis models and the operational routes for the internet marketing strategy management.
On completion of the course, the attendees will be able to:
- Understand the role and usage of the internet in the company marketing mix
- Evaluate possible e-business models, performance metrics and the role of strategic planning
- Analyse their reference audience: e-customer profile and behaviour
- Delineate e-marketing strategies: segmentation, targeting, positioning and differentiation
- Have a systemic and integrated vision of the web marketing and communication tools
- Under stand the role and possible usage of social media and Search Engine Optimisation techniques within marketing strategies
- Plan and implement an operational e-marketing route
In line with the Rome Business School’s general approach and the best international standards, the course is designed with the aim of providing excellent training with an emphasis to its concrete application in the job, professional and company markets.
Therefore, the course involves both mainly one way teaching phases – to accurately transfer the reference conceptual models – and practical application sessions aimed at developing your operational and management capabilities.
Your progress in the subjects taught will be tested and consolidated through exercises related to actual managerial cases.
Modes of attendance
This course can be attended in three ways:
- On campus
- On line, via a cutting-edge web platform
- In house, i.e. at your workplace
Whichever way you choose to take the course, you will receive:
At the end of the course, you will be presented with a named participation certificate.
HIGH QUALITY LECTURES
Our teachers are renowned trainers and managers who come from a multitude of operational and professional environments. They are therefore able to bring a wealth of up to date experience and competency.
All participants in this course will be provided with a wealth of documentation, including slide presentations, case studies and exercises.
If you wish, participation in this course will entitle you to:
Having your CV inserted in the Rome Business School database and distributed to companies, organizations and head hunters of the Rome Business School’s international network;
The review and editing of your CV;
Support in managing your job interviews.
REGISTRATION IN THE ROME BUSINESS SCHOOL ALUMNI ASSOCIATION
Participation in the Master’s course entitles you to be enrolled in the Rome Business School Alumni Association, the international network through which students of the Rome Business School can share ideas, experiences and projects.
Course duration and dates
How to register
To register you have to:
- Fill in the REGISTRATION FORM and send it to fax +39 (0)6 96708812
- Complete the payment via bank transfer, with your details and the title of the course; payments must be made to: Rome Business School — IBAN: IT15W0200805219000102125005 — BIC SWIFT CODE: UNCRITM178L — Bank account number: 102125005 — Bank name: UNICREDIT
- Send both the form and the bank transfer receipt via fax to +39 (0)6 96708812