The marketing plan enables an organisation to structure an all encompassing outline of all the marketing system’s elements, thus providing the business with a clear direction. Laying out a correct marketing plan is therefore essential for an organisation’s strategic development.
The Rome Business School’s Marketing Planning course is designed to help you compile excellent marketing plans. It provides a clear and modern conceptual framework and enables the application of the principles to an actual situation. This applied and interactive method facilitates learning and makes it easier to make use of the things that are learned at work.
Specifically, on completion of the course, you will be able to:
- Apply process logic to the production of a solid marketing plan
- Conduct a marketing audit ad give effectiveness to the SWOT analysis
- Compile marketing objectives and determine your organisation’s strategic direction
- Segmentate the market, identify the targets and define an effective positioning
- Develop marketing plans more confidently
- Get the most support for your colleagues in the preparation and implementation of marketing plans
- Better contribute to the organisation’s marketing results
This course is particularly useful to those marketing managers that are entrusted with preparing a marketing plan for the first time or that wish to improve already existing marketing plans. Senior managers will also find this course extremely useful for the evaluation of marketing plans submitted by specialists.
In line with the Rome Business School’s general approach and the best international standards, the course is designed with the aim of providing excellent training with an emphasis to its concrete application in the job, professional and company markets.
Therefore, the course involves both mainly one way teaching phases – to accurately transfer the reference conceptual models – and practical application sessions aimed at developing your operational and management capabilities.
Your progress in the subjects taught will be tested and consolidated through exercises related to actual managerial cases.
Materials we will provide you with
- A marketing plan conceptual model
- A marketing audit and SWOT analysis model
- A growth strategy matrix
- A brand positioning statement
- A case study response model
- An actual marketing plan
- Resources for follow up and further learning
Modes of attendance
This course can be attended in three ways:
- On campus
- On line, via a cutting-edge web platform
- In house, i.e. at your workplace
Whichever way you choose to take the course, you will receive:
At the end of the course, you will be presented with a named participation certificate.
HIGH QUALITY LECTURES
Our teachers are renowned trainers and managers who come from a multitude of operational and professional environments. They are therefore able to bring a wealth of up to date experience and competency.
All participants in this course will be provided with a wealth of documentation, including slide presentations, case studies and exercises.
If you wish, participation in this course will entitle you to:
Having your CV inserted in the Rome Business School database and distributed to companies, organizations and head hunters of the Rome Business School’s international network;
The review and editing of your CV;
Support in managing your job interviews.
REGISTRATION IN THE ROME BUSINESS SCHOOL ALUMNI ASSOCIATION
Participation in the Master’s course entitles you to be enrolled in the Rome Business School Alumni Association, the international network through which students of the Rome Business School can share ideas, experiences and projects.
Advantages for you and your organisation
By following a case study, you will be able to write more effective marketing plans, manage the plan systematisation process and, once back at work, you will be able to correctly put into practice what you will have learned. All this will result in more satisfied customers and better economic results for your organisation.
This course will provide you with a clear process for the production of a solid marketing plan. By applying the principles taught to a case study, you will practice how to carry out a marketing audit, set up alternative growth strategies and define a brand positioning based upon clear competitive advantages. You will gain more confidence in you ability to operate at a strategic level within your organisation.
Course duration and dates
How to register
To register you have to:
- Fill in the REGISTRATION FORM and send it to fax +39 (0)6 96708812 or via Email to email@example.com
- Complete the payment via bank transfer, with your details and the title of the course; payments must be made to: Rome Business School — IBAN: IT15W0200805219000102125005 — BIC SWIFT CODE: UNCRITM178L — Bank account number: 102125005 — Bank name: UNICREDIT
- Send both the form and the bank transfer receipt via fax to +39 (0)6 96708812 or via email to firstname.lastname@example.org