1. Email your application to email@example.com or fax it to +39 06 96708812
This should include:
- your curriculum vitae
- a motivational letter indicating why you wish to enrol, your expectations and your professional objectives (no more than 200 words)
- your university transcripts,
- a copy of your Passport/ID
- any IELTS, TOEFL or similar certificates of proficiency in the English language (not compulsory)
2. Application considered by Rome Business School
The Rome Business School Recruitment Team will assess your application and will contact you if any additional documents are required. Complete applications will then be considered by the Academic Selection Committee.
3. Interview (either in person or online)
All candidates selected by the academic selection committee must interview with a member of the faculty, either in person or online via Skype/Webex.
4. Application outcome
We will notify you informally by email of your application outcome, and you will receive either an official offer notification with information on any outstanding conditions to complete, or an official rejection notification within one week.