Public relations represent a very powerful form of communication, often capable of decisively conditioning the reputation and image of an organisation or an individual and their market performances. Compared to other communication assets and contexts, public relations are distinguished by their potential capacity to confer great credibility to the message.
To fully exploit the advantages intrinsic to public relations activities, communications and marketing operators must, however, be able to understand their tools, methods and operational practices in depth. Specifically, in a scenario of increasingly heated global competition, it is essential to adopt a fully managerial approach to public relations, precisely and effectively managing their planning, implementation and control phases.
The course will introduce you to public relations topics and activities – such as the management of relationships with the media, the writing of press releases, organisation of events and the setting up of an integrated PR campaign. The course will enable you to aid your organisation in the realisation of better planned PR campaigns, having a more strategic approach and capable of producing concrete image and commercial results.
The Rome Business School’s Public Relations course is designed to provide you with a solid theoretical and practical base for the management of public relations: more accurate planning, the ability of implementing and controlling public relations and a full awareness of the available operational tools. Specifically, you will learn to:
- Identify specialised areas and contexts within public relations;
- Understand the relationship between public relations and marketing;
- Create a public relations plan, both for a specific project and for a long term initiative;
- Evaluate the effectiveness and success of public relations initiatives;
- Understand the media world;
- Understand the role and importance of the media in the creation and consolidation of a positive image for an organisation;
- Identify opportunities to achieve positive visibility in the media.
The course is particularly suited for those who are taking care of PR for the first time; new graduates and managers that have just taken on responsibilities in the field of public relations and those who already operate in the field but have not been specifically trained.
In line with the Rome Business School’s general approach and the best international standards, the course is designed with the aim of providing excellent training with an emphasis to its concrete application in the job, professional and company markets.
Therefore, the course involves both mainly one way teaching phases – to accurately transfer the reference conceptual models – and practical application sessions aimed at developing your operational and management capabilities.
Your progress in the subjects taught will be tested and consolidated through exercises related to actual managerial cases.
Modes of attendance
This course can be attended in three ways:
- On campus
- On line, via a cutting-edge web platform
- In house, i.e. at your workplace
Whichever way you choose to take the course, you will receive:
At the end of the course, you will be presented with a named participation certificate.
HIGH QUALITY LECTURES
Our teachers are renowned trainers and managers who come from a multitude of operational and professional environments. They are therefore able to bring a wealth of up to date experience and competency.
All participants in this course will be provided with a wealth of documentation, including slide presentations, case studies and exercises.
If you wish, participation in this course will entitle you to:
Having your CV inserted in the Rome Business School database and distributed to companies, organizations and head hunters of the Rome Business School’s international network;
The review and editing of your CV;
Support in managing your job interviews.
REGISTRATION IN THE ROME BUSINESS SCHOOL ALUMNI ASSOCIATION
Participation in the Master’s course entitles you to be enrolled in the Rome Business School Alumni Association, the international network through which students of the Rome Business School can share ideas, experiences and projects.
Course duration and dates
How to register
To register you have to:
- Fill in the REGISTRATION FORM and send it to fax +39 (0)6 96708812 or via Email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Complete the payment via bank transfer, with your details and the title of the course; payments must be made to: Rome Business School — IBAN: IT15W0200805219000102125005 — BIC SWIFT CODE: UNCRITM178L — Bank account number: 102125005 — Bank name: UNICREDIT
- Send both the form and the bank transfer receipt via fax to +39 (0)6 96708812 or via email to email@example.com