Robert Louis Stevenson noted that “Everyone lives by selling something”. Today, most companies use salespersons to commercialise their products and services. The role of the salesperson is fundamental; it can decisively influence a company’s success. However, building and maintaining a sales network involves considerable costs; this is why it is essential that this activity is efficiently organized and managed.
The course analyses all the management phases of the process of managing the sales force:sales force structure and strategic design, salespersons hiring and selection, salespersons training, salespersons payment, supervision and evaluation of the sales force..
The Rome Business School’s Sales network management course is aimed at providing you with a comprehensive basic training on the effective structuring and management of the sales force. Specifically, on completion of the course, you will be able to:
- Understand the role of the company sales force in the creation of value for the customers and in the building of profitable relationships with them
- Identify and organise the sales force management process phases
- Understand and manage the sales process, distinguishing between a marketing approach aimed at a single transaction and one aimed at a long term relationship.
The course is aimed at those who wish to acquire a well structured and modern basic training on sales network design and management techniques. It is therefore an ideal course for those who are newcomers to these subjects or, having operational experience in them, wish to enrich or update their training portfolio.
In line with the Rome Business School’s general approach and the best international standards, the course is designed with the aim of providing excellent training with an emphasis to its concrete application in the job, professional and company markets.
Therefore, the course involves both mainly one way teaching phases – to accurately transfer the reference conceptual models – and practical application sessions aimed at developing your operational and management capabilities.
Your progress in the subjects taught will be tested and consolidated through exercises related to actual managerial cases.
Modes of attendance
This course can be attended in three ways:
- On campus
- On line, via a cutting-edge web platform
- In house, i.e. at your workplace
Whichever way you choose to take the course, you will receive:
At the end of the course, you will be presented with a named participation certificate.
HIGH QUALITY LECTURES
Our teachers are renowned trainers and managers who come from a multitude of operational and professional environments. They are therefore able to bring a wealth of up to date experience and competency.
All participants in this course will be provided with a wealth of documentation, including slide presentations, case studies and exercises.
If you wish, participation in this course will entitle you to:
Having your CV inserted in the Rome Business School database and distributed to companies, organizations and head hunters of the Rome Business School’s international network;
The review and editing of your CV;
Support in managing your job interviews.
REGISTRATION IN THE ROME BUSINESS SCHOOL ALUMNI ASSOCIATION
Participation in the Master’s course entitles you to be enrolled in the Rome Business School Alumni Association, the international network through which students of the Rome Business School can share ideas, experiences and projects.
Course duration and dates
How to register
To register you have to:
- Fill in the REGISTRATION FORM and send it to fax +39 (0)6 96708812 or via Email to email@example.com
- Complete the payment via bank transfer, with your details and the title of the course; payments must be made to: Rome Business School — IBAN: IT15W0200805219000102125005 — BIC SWIFT CODE: UNCRITM178L — Bank account number: 102125005 — Bank name: UNICREDIT
- Send both the form and the bank transfer receipt via fax to +39 (0)6 96708812 or via email to firstname.lastname@example.org