The Rome Business School runs with FAO against world hunger
Our support for the Hunger Run, which will take place in Rome on October the 20th 2013
The Rome Business School, from a perspective of corporate social responsibility, will support FAO – the Food and Agriculture Organization – and its activities aimed at defeating world hunger. One of these is the 2013 Hunger Run, to be held in Rome on the 20th of October, departing from the Baths of Caracalla.
It is an international level sports event organized in cooperation with various countries and institutions, such as the International Fund for Agricultural Development (IFAD) and the World Food Programme.
Among the main objectives of the Hunger Run, we wish to highlight two:
- raising public awareness about the reality experienced by millions of people who are still suffering from hunger in the world;
- raising funds for communities in developing countries, so as to ensure better access to food.
The Rome Business School is always paying attention to issues of sustainability and corporate social responsibility and has embraced the cause and become the promoter of this initiative, which not only involves its alumni and current students, but also its network of country correspondents, partners and other stakeholders at the international level.
Registration for individual athletes.
Fill in and sign the REGISTRATION FORM and email a scanned copy to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax it to: 06 5713 6147. Alternatively, hand in the completed form at the headquarters of the Gruppo Sportivo Bancari Romani, Viale Marco Polo 104, 00154 Roma. You can also pick up a registration form for the non-competitive walk from several outlets, such as LBM sport etc.
Submit an entry form with the names of all the competing athletes. This form should include the following information: full personal details of each participant: name, surname, gender, date of birth, ID card or Passport number. For each athlete, it is necessary to produce a certificate of health. Email this form to email@example.com, fax it to 06 5713 6147 or hand it in at the Gruppo Sportivo Bancari Romani Headquarters,Viale Marco Polo 104, 00154 Roma.
Non-competitive walking event
To register, either follow the same procedures described above for the competitive race or go to one of the registration points for the non-competitive race (LBM Sport, etc). You can also register at the Hunger Run Village inside the Baths of Caracalla Stadium on the day of the event, Sunday the 20th October, from 8:00 to 9:30 am.
The payment of the registration fee (for either the competitive race or the non-competitive walk) can be paid in one of the following ways:
- through ONLINE REGISTRATION
- by bank transfer, payable to the A.S.D. Gruppo Sportivo Bancari Romani at the ROME PADRE SEMERIA UNICREDIT BRANCH (30654) – IBAN: IT 62 J 02008 05239 000102572012 – BIC/SWIFT Code: UNCRITMI866;
- by check payable to the ASD Gruppo Sportivo Bancari Romani, or;
- by cash at the Gruppo Sportivo Bancari Romani headquarters.For the non-competitive walk, cash payments can be made at LBM and other outlets.